Wire Cage Welding Machine, Type BSM-R
- Wire cage welding machine is with Touch Panel and IPC/PLC controlled design for producing round wire cages with and without socket.
- Cage diameter from 220 to 5200 mm
- Cage length up to 7000 mm
- Number of line wires: 12, 18, 24, 36, 48
(more available on request)
- Adjustment of wire cage specifications via stored programmes
- All welding data, speeds and dimensions for each cage are specified and programmed and are immediately available after the cage programme has been loaded.
- Easy switching to other cage dimensions via the relevant programmes allows for cage dimensions to be adjusted very quickly.
- Producing inner / outer cages using linkers. Various individual programmes are interconnected to one single working cycle. Both inner and outer cages can be produced automatically without resetting the machine.
- Production according to production and/or construction site lists.
- Line wires are fed into the machine manually.
- Fully automatic production of wire cages.
- Removal of the wire cage via cage removal trolley
- No particular base required
- Easy to maintain, low running cost
Cage Welding Machine Options:
- Diameter extension (150 to 5290)
- Production of conical pole wire cages
- Automatic wire cage removal