- The PipePlusPlus is designed to meet the productivity, versatility and flexibility needs of the middle-market pipe and manhole producer, as evidenced by its position as the #1-selling pipe machine in North America. When equipped with Multiform modules, the PipePlusPlus is capable of the mass production of concrete pipe, more than 450/shift.
- The PipePlusPlus Machine retains the very popular three-station design of the PipePlus and incorporates new, advanced control technology with ideas and improvements we’ve added since the PipePlus was originally introduced. The result is a more streamlined, more versatile, and even more productive machine. The PipePlusPlus uses the vibration under pressure process to manufacture concrete pipe in sizes 250mm (10″) to 1800mm (72″) in lengths up to 3.5M (12′). The machine also produces PVC lined pipe, nonround products such as arch and oval pipe, manholes and catch basin products.
- Quadform modules up to 450mm (18″)
- Duoform modules up to 800mm (30″)
- Single forms up to 1800mm (72″)
- Maximum pipe length of 3.5m (12′)
- 10-minute mold change over
Features & Benefits
- 3-Station Turntable Principle
- Exact length products
- Header System
- Synchronized Core Vibration (SCV)
- Quick Mold Changeovers
- Semi-Automatic Operation w/ optional Smartchute
- Optional Cast-in-place manhole steps
- Optional lifting anchor automation
3-Station Turntable Principle
Telescope your production processes for maximum efficiency A traditional concrete pipe machine has (3) major processes – first the mold is filled, second the filled mold is pressed with a spigot former and finally the pipe is demolded. Utilizing the 3 Station principle, all these processes happen at the same time – multiplying the productivity!!
Exact length products
Remove product variability by ensuring each product is exactly the same length. Many concrete pipe production machines are unable to accurately control the length of their products. Through a mixture of volumetric fill control, a proprietary pressheading process and precision mold quality, the PipePlus eliminates this inconsistency.
Produce pipe with perfectly round,glass-like spigots ensuring exact field pipe connections Use of stay-in place headers allows for the production of pipe with more precise male-end spigots with a smoother surface finish.
Synchronized Core Vibration (SCV)
High-powered, built-in, electrically driven core vibration system allows for the production of high quality pipe and eases form changeover. In a SCV system, every form set has its own, built-in vibration system. The use of such a system gives the added benefit of eliminating the need to swap vibrators from core to core during changeover, eliminating the costly downtime and increasing plant flexibility.
Easily multiply your production tonnages through the use of patented Multiforms. The PipePlus machines allow for the possibility of mass-production through the use of the Multiform system – allowing the producer to increase his output by 2x, 3x, 4x, 6x and even 8x – without significantly affecting cycle times.
Quick Mold Changeovers
Be Flexible. Don’t tie up your money in excess pipe inventory. Simple, machine to-mold connections and self-contained mold modules allow for changeovers of less than 15 minutes on the PipePlus machines.
Semi-Automatic Operation w/ optional Smartchute
Automate to save labor and achieve precisely repeatable production cycles, guaranteeing each product is as high quality as the next The PipePlus machines can be equipped with optional automatic presshead and vibration controls as well as a concrete distribution chute that automatically adjusts between pipe dimensions.
Optional Cast-in-place manhole steps
Eliminate costly & back breaking labor required to drive steps into manhole products The Cast-in-place step (CIPS) program allows for the automatic casting-in of manhole steps – including an automated step insertion robot to keep machine operator working at a safe distance from the machine.
Optional lifting anchor automation
Save labor costs by automatically casting lifting anchors into products during machine cycle. One of the most tedious and labor-consuming tasks in a manhole or pipe operation is the insertion and driving in of lifting anchors into already-cured products. Eliminate this step with an automated lift-anchor insertion system.