- Apollo HawkeyePedershaab Concrete Technologies Pvt. Ltd ( AHCT)
“Change is the need of time”
- Technological advancement and cost effective solutions in infrastructure development is the need of time. With this principle, Apollo Inffratech Pvt.Ltd-India has announced the JV with HawkeyePedershaab Concrete Technologies Worldwide- USA; strive to provide world-class concrete solutions and innovative products for India’s emerging market.The new JV Company Apollo HawkeyePedershaab Concrete Technologies Pvt.Ltd (AHCT) was established on 01/04/2012.The AHCT’s state of the art manufacturing facility is spread across 40,000 Sq. Mtrs and strategically located in the state of Gujarat, INDIA.AHCT CapabilitiesWhat makes us unique from the competitors? Or What sets us aside and gives us an upper hand with the competitors?
- In house Design Department equipped with latest the 3D modeling software like ‘Solid works’ ‘solid edge’ AutoCAD to design the Machines, Moulds as per IS 458:2003 Standards.
- State-of-the-art facility, equipment, specialized tools & proprietary fixtures to manufacture as per National and International Standards.
- Quality control: Stage inspection is meticulously followed during manufacturing. Supervision, technical assistance, and expert guidance are provided by HawkeyePedershaab Engineers.
- The Sales and Service network: experienced technical teams gear up to provide prompt responses for all sales and after sales services. Full technical PM assistance from installation to production; spontaneous trouble shooting, as well as provided Annual Maintenance contracts.
- Sufficient spare parts are stocked at Branch locations and head offices for faster delivery.
Standards implemented at AHCT :
- ISO 9001: 2008
- 5 “S”
Support system from HawkeyePedershaab-USA
Hawkeye was found in 1949 by Mr. Hank Schmidgall to manufacture concrete pipes and blocks. The factory was located in Morning Sun, IA. The history of Pedershaab dates back to 1877 when Mr. Blacksmith Peder Nielsen started his first company in northern part of Denmark.
In 2008 Hawkeye and Pedershaab merged and joined forces under the name of HawkeyePedershaab (HP).
HP have supplied and installed thousands of plants and machines throughout the world. From simple projects to fully automated plants, we’ve learned what it takes to get the job done – right and on-time. That know-how and capability comes standard with every HawkeyePedershaab machine. Our professionals work closely with our clients throughout the entire project. We help specify the correct equipment, installation, manage the startup of the project, and provide continuing support and consultation to insure that your plant and machinery dependably per form day after day.
Key Success Factors of AHCT
- Well experienced Management and skilled resources
- State of the Art Design & Manufacturing facility
- Sales and marketing infrastructure across the country
- Unsurpassed after sales support and service
AHCT- YOUR SUCCESS PARTNER IN PIPE BUSINESS
“To become a world class manufacturer; providing complete solutions in vibrated casting technology for manufacturing concrete pipes and allied products.”
Strive to bring the finest technological products with a focus to deliver complete reliable solutions. We desire to add the utmost value to the business of our customers and strive to be their long term partners.
The mission of AHCT is to lead the world in vibrated casting technology machines and allied products.
We believe that the swift growth of AHCT is based on the entrepreneurial spirit and commitment shown by each and every individual of the company. We unite together and built a group, which in turn builds AHCT. Our philosophies are nothing but integrity and high ethical standards combined with pure technological excellence and stringent quality that we bring to you through reliability and commitment to our customers and even to the community around us.
- Mr. Ajit T. Patel As a Chairman and one of the founders of the Apollo Inffratech, having more than 40 years of experience in the road construction equipment manufacturing industry, Mr. Ajit Patel decided to pave a new path in the concrete construction equipments industry and started Apollo Inffratech Pvt. Ltd. Being a farsighted businessman, he could sense the growth opportunities of the business and invested his time and efforts in the development of the company. Today, the company benefits from his Vision, Leadership and Ingenuity, making great progress inland and overseas.
- Mr. Mitul A. Patel, Director Young… Enthusiastic… Visionary… Mr. Mitul Patel – son of Mr. Ajit Patel – is the Managing Director and one of the founders of Apollo Inffratech. When he returned to India in 2003 with an engineering degree from Penn State University, USA, he had a very clear vision of doing something concrete in the concrete machinery industry. After gaining significant experience in his family business of road construction equipment manufacturing, he decided to establish a new entity for concrete construction equipments that can contribute to the growth of his country. Since then he has been spearheading Apollo Inffratech and under his dynamic leadership the company has seen major export and domestic growth. He did very successful Joint Ventures that took the company to new summits of success.
- Mr. Kiran.M.Patel, Director is a Mechanical Engineer from the M.S. University, Vadodara. He
got his Master Degree in Industrial Engineering from the University of Wisconsin, USA. Mr. Kiran Patel has more than twenty five years of experience in the manufacturing field and has exceptional expertise in establishing joint ventures, technical alliances, mergers, acquisitions, product driven partnerships, as well as putting together strategies for the International markets. He has been working with Apollo Inffratech Group as a Director and mainly works on developing all business alliances for Apollo.
- Mr. Darrell J. Haar, Director Vice President, Sales at HawkeyePedershaab-USA possesses more than 52 years of experience in the Concrete Pipe Industry. He is a member of ASTM C13 committee writing standards for concrete pipe, precast box culverts and manhole products for more than 28 years. He is past board member of the Ontario Concrete Pipe Association as well as American Concrete Pipe Association and past President of Associate Members – American Concrete Pipe Association. He is also a Board member of Small Business Exporters Association. With 30 years of experience in the international concrete pipe industry, he has witnessed various types of concrete pipe production processes in more than 70 countries.
- Mike Kiefer Mike Kiefer serves HawkeyePedershaab as Vice President of Finance. Kiefer joined HawkeyePedershaab in 2017 after serving 12 years with Caleres, Inc. (formerly Brown Shoe Company) and roles prior to that at Honeywell and Arthur Andersen. Kiefer brings over 15 years of corporate finance, M&A, strategic planning and operational planning to HawkeyePedershaab. Kiefer’s role includes global scope for all Financial (e.g. accounting, AR/AP, treasury, etc.), CPD (Culture and People Development), and Information Technology. Kiefer lives in the Saint Louis area with his wife of 13 years, Vicki, and their three children, Maggie (8), Cate (8) and Lucas (4). He holds a bachelor’s degree in business from University of Missouri – Columbia and an MBA from Washington University in St. Louis. Outside of the office, Kiefer enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf and tennis, and playing his guitar.
- Mr. Brett Cox, Director is Supply Chain Manager of HawkeyePedershaab – USA. He held a variety of supply chain roles in various manufacturing industries prior to joining HawkeyePedershaab in 2004. Mr. Cox has a BS in Industrial Management from Missouri State University. He is a member of the Institute of Supply Management.