- Apollo HawkeyePedershaab Concrete Technologies Pvt. Ltd ( AHCT)
“Change is the need of time”
- Technological advancement and cost effective solutions in infrastructure development is the need of time. With this principle, Apollo Inffratech Pvt.Ltd-India has announced the JV with HawkeyePedershaab Concrete Technologies Worldwide- USA; strive to provide world-class concrete solutions and innovative products for India’s emerging market.The new JV Company Apollo HawkeyePedershaab Concrete Technologies Pvt.Ltd (AHCT) was established on 01/04/2012.The AHCT’s state of the art manufacturing facility is spread across 40,000 Sq. Mtrs and strategically located in the state of Gujarat, INDIA.AHCT CapabilitiesWhat makes us unique from the competitors? Or What sets us aside and gives us an upper hand with the competitors?
- In house Design Department equipped with latest the 3D modeling software like ‘Solid works’ ‘solid edge’ AutoCAD to design the Machines, Moulds as per IS 458:2003 Standards.
- State-of-the-art facility, equipment, specialized tools & proprietary fixtures to manufacture as per National and International Standards.
- Quality control: Stage inspection is meticulously followed during manufacturing. Supervision, technical assistance, and expert guidance are provided by HawkeyePedershaab Engineers.
- The Sales and Service network: experienced technical teams gear up to provide prompt responses for all sales and after sales services. Full technical PM assistance from installation to production; spontaneous trouble shooting, as well as provided Annual Maintenance contracts.
- Sufficient spare parts are stocked at Branch locations and head offices for faster delivery.
Standards implemented at AHCT :
- ISO 9001: 2008
- 5 “S”
Support system from HawkeyePedershaab-USA
Hawkeye was found in 1949 by Mr. Hank Schmidgall to manufacture concrete pipes and blocks. The factory was located in Morning Sun, IA. The history of Pedershaab dates back to 1877 when Mr. Blacksmith Peder Nielsen started his first company in northern part of Denmark.
In 2008 Hawkeye and Pedershaab merged and joined forces under the name of HawkeyePedershaab (HP).
HP have supplied and installed thousands of plants and machines throughout the world. From simple projects to fully automated plants, we’ve learned what it takes to get the job done – right and on-time. That know-how and capability comes standard with every HawkeyePedershaab machine. Our professionals work closely with our clients throughout the entire project. We help specify the correct equipment, installation, manage the startup of the project, and provide continuing support and consultation to insure that your plant and machinery dependably per form day after day.
Key Success Factors of AHCT
- Well experienced Management and skilled resources
- State of the Art Design & Manufacturing facility
- Sales and marketing infrastructure across the country
- Unsurpassed after sales support and service
AHCT- YOUR SUCCESS PARTNER IN PIPE BUSINESS
“To become a world class manufacturer; providing complete solutions in vibrated casting technology for manufacturing concrete pipes and allied products.”
Strive to bring the finest technological products with a focus to deliver complete reliable solutions. We desire to add the utmost value to the business of our customers and strive to be their long term partners.
The mission of AHCT is to lead the world in vibrated casting technology machines and allied products.
We believe that the swift growth of AHCT is based on the entrepreneurial spirit and commitment shown by each and every individual of the company. We unite together and built a group, which in turn builds AHCT. Our philosophies are nothing but integrity and high ethical standards combined with pure technological excellence and stringent quality that we bring to you through reliability and commitment to our customers and even to the community around us.
- Mr. Ajit T. Patel has more than 3 decades of experience in road construction equipment manufacturing industry. He is one of the founders of Apollo group which pioneered the road construction equipment manufacturing in India. It was only natural for him to diversify into equipment manufacturing of concrete construction equipment. He is a leader with a vision who can think big, aim high and achieve nothing but the best. Under his able guidance, Apollo Inffratech is striving to grow fast, while serving the infrastructure and construction industry at its best.
- Mr. Mitul A. Patel, Director returned to India in 2003 with an engineering degree from Penn State University, US and a dream of building world class manufacturing facility that can contribute to the growth of his country. Since then he has been spearheading Apollo Inffratech and under his dynamic leadership the company has seen major export and domestic growth. He is young and bursting with positive energy that can place the company among top construction equipment manufacturers. His focus is on bringing in the finest technology products and expertise to the industry, with an aim to deliver complete and reliable solutions.
- Mr. Kiran.M.Patel, Directoris a Mechanical Engineer from the M.S.University of Baroda. He has also pursued his Masters Degree in Industrial Engineering from the University Of Wisconsin, USA.Mr. Patel has had more than fifteen years of manufacturing experience and has worked at various levels as an Industrial Engineer, Head of Engineering, and as Chief Information Officer during his tenure at Circuit Systems. Mr. Patel has also ran his own consulting firm for more than seven years, where he worked as an Independent IT consultant and as Program Manager for large Fortune 500 clients including the State and US Federal government. He has also worked as the Director of Business Development for Infovision, Inc .and currently for last three years he has been working with Apollo Inffratech Pvt. Ltd. as Director of International Business. Read more…
- Core Expertise:
His extensive experience ranges in all the areas of business management, information technology, project management strategies, and techniques. He possesses solid engineering, manufacturing, and consulting industry background knowledge in order to manage and deliver the best possible business solutions. He has gained deep understanding and exceptional expertise over his professional career in establishing Joint ventures, technical alliances, mergers & acquisitions, product driven partnerships, as well as putting together strategies for the International markets.
- Some of the achievements during his professional career:
He established CAM/CIM Automation for front-end process of PCB manufacturing.Under his leadership, 6 manufacturing plants during the year 1996 & 1998 were linked together with centralized servers and voice system. This helped the company save huge capital in IT and communication costs and realized an overall 20% increased efficiency.He played a key role in establishing manufacturing plant in India to compete with the International markets for Printed circuit board manufacturing.
- As President of IntelliTech Consulting, Inc., he was chosen by Washington under the SBA Program, as a successful entrepreneur and was selected for the Executives Business Program at TUCK School of Business at Dartmouth, Hanover, NH, USA.
- He possesses various certifications and awards for participating in continued education and seminars in the fields of manufacturing, IT, and Project Management.
- He is also the member of various societies, associations, and is an involved member at the Project Management Institute, PMI – Chicago Chapter and holds PMP certification.
- Core Expertise:
- Mr. Darrell J. Haar, Director – holds position of Vice President, Sales at HawkeyePedershaab-USA. More than 47 years of experience in the Concrete Pipe Industry. Employed by Hydrotile Machinery Company for 27 years holding various Engineering, Sales and Executive positions prior to joining Hawkeye Concrete Products. Member of ASTM C13 committee for more than 28 years ( ASTM C 13 writes standards for concrete pipe, precast box culverts and manhole products).President ,Global Link Technologies, 1997 – 2007(supplier of cast iron concrete pipe joint forming rings).Past board member of the Ontario Concrete Pipe Association. Past board member of the American Concrete Pipe Association. Past President of Associate Members – American Concrete Pipe Association. Board member of Small Business Exporters Association. 30 years of experience in the international concrete pipe industry witnessing various types of concrete pipe production in more than 70 countries.
- Mike Kiefer Mike Kiefer serves HawkeyePedershaab as Vice President of Finance. Kiefer joined HawkeyePedershaab in 2017 after serving 12 years with Caleres, Inc. (formerly Brown Shoe Company) and roles prior to that at Honeywell and Arthur Andersen. Kiefer brings over 15 years of corporate finance, M&A, strategic planning and operational planning to HawkeyePedershaab. Kiefer’s role includes global scope for all Financial (e.g. accounting, AR/AP, treasury, etc.), CPD (Culture and People Development), and Information Technology. Kiefer lives in the Saint Louis area with his wife of 13 years, Vicki, and their three children, Maggie (8), Cate (8) and Lucas (4). He holds a bachelor’s degree in business from University of Missouri – Columbia and an MBA from Washington University in St. Louis. Outside of the office, Kiefer enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf and tennis, and playing his guitar.
- Mr. Brett Cox, Director – is Supply Chain Manager of HawkeyePedershaab Concrete Technologies Inc. He held a variety of supply chain roles in various manufacturing industries prior to joining HawkeyePedershaab in 2004. Brett has a BS in Industrial Management from Missouri State University. He is a member of the Institute of Supply Management.