A concrete product can only ever be as good as the mould it was made in – words to live by and trust when it comes to mould equipment. ApolloHawkeyePedershaab’s vast experience coupled with our engineering and manufacturing abilities, enables the supply of precise, robust and long-lasting moulds, able to produce all types of precast concrete products like pipes, manholes and box culverts.
We supply high-quality pallets, headers and set rings, used to form the ever-important joints on the produced precast concrete products.
- Pallet is one of the important part in pipe making process. The joints in pipe are crucial for leak proof applications. Considering this importance, we offer pallets which will serve the dual purpose i.e. become the conductor of transferring the vibration and profile of the pipes is maintained as per IS458:2003 Standards.
- For the VIHY vibration Technology Pipe machines setrings are used.
- The setrings are used after green pipe is taken-out from the Mould. The technical reason is being to protect the pipe spigot end from any possible shrinkage.
- Set rings can be taken-off from the mould after 2-3 hours. This is most economical method of joint applications.
- The setrings are made of fibre glass material which is lighter in weight and easy for handling.
- Stay-In-Place Headers are used for
- Most precise joint dimensions
- Smooth, polished spigot surface
- No grinding of out-of-spec spigots
- Brief Description About Machines
With an objective of providing the best and the most innovative products to the Indian market, AHCT did a Technical Alliance with Germany based group MBK which is one of the best manufacturers of cage welding machine worldwide. Established in 1961, MBK Maschinenbau GmbH is today a global market leader for welding machines for the concrete industry.
The company’s conduct is characterized by fair and friendly working relationships between customers, employees and business partners. It’s quality management systems are according to DIN EN ISO 9001.
MBK – it not only means the highest level of expertise and experience, but also stands for individualisation and distinctive service performance, beginning with the first design sketch and going all the way to production, installation and finally, after sales service.