Concrete Pipe Manufacturing Machine (CAP 250/ CAP 360)
CAP series concrete pipe machines from Apollo HawkeyePedershaab are dry cast machine for manufacturing almost any type of high quality concrete products:
- Reinforced and non-reinforced pipes
- Circular and non-circular pipes with a “bell” or in-wall joint
- Lined pipe with PE, HDPE, PVC or GRP∙
- Jacking pipes
- Box culverts
- Manhole risers
Single and Twin Station Capability A second production station can be installed initially or added in the future.
Second station permits two different product sizes to be produced at-a-time and virtually doubles machine output.
Standard Features of Concrete Pipe Machine (CAP 250/360)
- Electrically driven, synchronized VIHY core vibration system with oil-lubricated bearings.
- Frequency controlled vibrator speeds.
- Concrete feeder with belt distributor for direct filling of all pipe diameters.
- Hydraulically operated pressing/rocking device for forming spigots, with mechanical pipe length control.
- Hydraulic power pack to drive the concrete feeder, the pressing/rocking device and any given hydraulic
features on the machine.
- Mechanical elevation system to accommodate different product lengths.∙
- Stationary Panel with PLC control system and digital display.∙
- Pit cover plates incl. stairway to the pit for easy access to the
machine and the mold.
- Safety system for compliance with EU standard requirements.
|Diameter mm||Reinforced pipe Length=2500mm Pipe/hour||Manhole riser Height=1200mm Units/hour||Manhole riser Height=600mm Units/hour||Box Culverts Length=2000mm Units/hour|
|Model||Circular Pipes||Box Culverts/
Optional Features of Pipe Manufacturing Machinery ( CAP 250/360)
The CAP 250/360 can be supplied with a number of add-on features to make operations and handling even easier and improve production in general.
- Top ring (header) system.
- Lifting hole equipment.
- Pneumatic equipment for casting of lined pipe.
- Double casting stations.
- 3 Meter length.
- Quick relocated platform / pit cover.
- Pneumatic pallet locking.
- Laser fine filling control with concrete distribution belt.
- Direct cast-in pin holes for step holes or inserts.