- Versatile production system for large pipes and manhole systems
- Round diameter range = 600mm- 3600mm (24″-144″)
- Maximum product length = 5.0m (16′)
- Available with either VIHY core or VIHY table vibration
- Available with PLC controls or semi-automatic machine
- VIHY Core Vibration
- VIHY Table Vibration
- Semi-Automatic Operation with laser-level fill control
- Quick-Mold Change System
- Optional Header System
- 1 or 2 Station Arrangement
- Turnover System for Slabs and Bases
- Optimal for Lined Pipe
- Adjustable Box Culvert Molds
- Automatic filling of box culverts
- Optional Double Set of Outer Molds for Increased Production
- Optional Cast-In-Place Manhole Steps
- Optional Lifting Anchor Automation
Use advanced Danish technology to ensure maximum concrete density.
The VIHY core vibrator has been the industry’s leading vibrator for more than 50 years. Its precision build quality and dry-sump, oil-lubricated design allows for speeds and powers unmatched by competitive vibrators –guaranteeing the customer maximum compaction power, reduced cement consumption and maximum concrete densities.
Enable the production of a vast array of concrete products through the use of a Vibration Table.
The VIHY vibration table allows for the optimal production of many shapes that are difficult through traditional core vibration including flat products, square products and irregular products.
The VIHY vibration table provides the following definable benefits:
- Powerful, hydraulically driven 100 kNm uni-directional vibrator with variable frequency makes uniform compaction throughout the entire product length –essential for producing high-quality products
- Low noise emission following effective hydraulic locking of mould equipment –reducing noise-related safety problems
- Elevator for easy adaptation to required product length , increasing machine flexibility
- Optional hydraulic elevator option for operator comfort, in-cycle access and easy cleaning
- Simple core design allowing easy installation and maintenance of features
Reduce labor and increase product consistency and repeatability through the use of automation.
Other than the crane demoulding process, the entire production cycle of the Multicast machines can run automatically, including a unique laser-level fill control to ensure exact product lengths.
Be Flexible. Don’t tie up your money in excess pipe inventory.
Simple, pinned, machine-to-mold connections allow for quick mold changeover, eliminating costly downtime and increasing production flexibility to react to short orders.
Produce pipe with perfectly round, glass-like spigots –ensuring exact field pipe connections.
Use of stay-in-place headers allows for the production of pipe with more precise male-end spigots with a smoother surface finish.
Tailor your Multicast to your specific market needs.
The Multicast machines are available in either a single or double station arrangement; with either station able to be specified independently with respect to size and/or vibration system.
A manhole machine’s effectiveness is largely tied into its ability to produce the full range of manhole products.
In-machine turnover system allows for optimal dry-cast production of monolithic manhole bases and slabs.
Produce all varieties of lined pipe.
No machine in the world is trusted in the production of lined pipe like the Multicast. It is uniquely equipped for the production of all manner of lined pipes, including liners made of steel, HDPE, PVC, GRP and others. There are more than 50 machines regularly producing lined pipe on Multicast machines.
Produce an entire range of box sizes from a single adjustable box mold set.
Structurally robust and rigid panels allow for production of dimensionally accurate box products, with both gasketed and non- gasketed joints.
At its basic element, a set of adjustable box molds consist of four corner pieces of the core, outer mold, header and pallet, forming the smallest product, typically .75m x 1.0m (3’ x 4’) or larger. To adjust the size upward, extension panels are placed between the corner pieces to independently increase the rise and the span, creating virtually any size of box desired. Along with the ability to increase the rise and span, the pallets are designed to also allow for variation in wall thickness.
Adjustable box mold sets are available with either vertical vibration or external mold vibration and can come with an integrated pressing system to eliminate the need for a swing-in press arm or a weighted press.
Along with the mold sets for standard box culverts, the possibility also exists to expand the mold sets to produce the following products:
- U-shapes and matching covers
- Galleries –boxes with one arched side
- Twin or double boxes
Eliminate labor and speed up production through the use of an automated, laser-controlled filling process.
The Multicast XL BC 360 machine comes standard with a special, X-Y controlled concrete feeding belt that allows for the automatic tracking of rectangular and non-round shapes.
The feeding belt uses four lasers to read the concrete level in all four directions for quick and precise filling, ensuring an evenly filled box.
Enable increased production through the purchase of a second outer mould.
A second set of outer moulds can increase production by up to 50% buy eliminating machine downtime that exists during the existing demoulding process.
Eliminate costly and back-breaking labor required to drive steps into manhole products.
The Cast-In-Place Step (CIPS) program allows for the automatic casting-in of manhole steps – including an automated step- insertion robot to keep the operator working at a safe distance from the machine.
Save labor costs by automatically casting lifting anchors into products during machine cycle.
One of the most tedious and labor-consuming tasks in a manhole or pipe operation is the insertion and driving in of lifting anchors into already-cured products. Eliminate this step with an automated lift-anchor insertion system.