The concrete pipes are used for water distribution and drainage system to certain extent throughout the world. Not all types of pipe can suit the required specification of users; thus, the producers require designing the structure of the pipe that can help the users for its proper installation.
The pipe must have two conduits and good structure according to the designer specification. The conduit transports the liquid. The conduit must support infiltration and ex-filtration of the liquid in sewage, water supply pipes or in any other application.
The materials used to surround the concrete pipes must maintain strength to protect viability and dependability of pipes. The concrete pipe provides 85-90% structural strength in pipe soil system.
The designer may make the best economical and engineering choice by using concrete pipes in the construction projects, as it suits both strong as well as weak embedment soils. The feature of concrete pipes includes excellent compressive & tensile strength.
The manufacturing basics of concrete pipe play an important role in the selection and installation of pipes in drainage as well as water supply system.
Benefits of Pipe Making Machine
- Accuracy: The preciseness matters a lot in the construction activity to build strong foundation. Thus, on every concrete pipe, hydrostatic test is conducted to anatomize the durability of the concrete pipe prior dispatching it to the customers.
- Rapid Production: The rapid production of concrete pipes is the need of time. The pipe making machines helps the producers to cope up with the increasing demand of pipes.
- Durability: The durable machine allows production of reliable concrete pipes with long shelf life. Thus, it increases the business potential of concrete pipe manufacturers
- Customized: The pipe making machine can create pipes of different diameter or sizes according to user’s specific requirements, as well as considering the type of application and project design parameters.
- Less Manpower: The machine requires less manpower to build pipes. The advanced pipe making machine event takes less time to build the pipes.
- Specifically Designed Pipes: It allows producers to manufacture pipes having a standard class or a specified design strength using either direct or indirect design method. Thus, it facilitates the engineers to get the idea of the structural strength of pipes and the embedment soil which is to be used during installation.
Conclusion: The increase in usage of concrete pipes in developmental projects has been raised due to the demand of the concrete pipes for varied application throughout the world.
Apollo HawkeyePedershaab Concrete Technologies Pvt. Ltd (AHCT) is a strategic alliance between two leading companies, that is, Apollo Inffratech Pvt. Ltd – India and HawkeyePedershaab Concrete Technologies Worldwide- USA. The joint venture offers an ample range of machines such as Cage Welding machine, Concrete Pipe Making Machine, Mould Equipment, and ancillary accessories.